Here’s a fun and different way to have a family pizza night. It’s just 7 basic ingredients and a quick, easy dinner for everyone. The kids will even have fun helping put this one together!
- 2 cans of biscuits
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons of Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 – 6 oz package of pepperoni
- 1 small jar pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Cut biscuits into quarters
- Cut the pepperoni into quarters
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and toss so that the oil is spread evenly on each piece of dough
- Bake for about 30 minutes (TIP: If the middle is not cooked thoroughly leave it in another 5 minutes
at a time until it is done)
- Flip over on to a plate while it’s still hot
- Serve with a small bowl of pizza sauce and enjoy!
* You can add other ingredients, such as peppers, onions, mushrooms, sausage or whatever your favorite pizza toppings are! Play with different ideas, or even make a vegetarian pizza! Have fun and enjoy!
2-3 rolls of refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits in a tube
1 cup sugar
2 tsp cinnamon
2 sticks butter/margarine
1/2 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F)
- Prepare Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Cut each biscuit into six pieces. (Similar to cutting a pie.)
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a bowl, mix well. Drop pieces of dough in the cinnamon sugar mixture and stir gently with a large spoon. Do one biscuit (6 pieces) at a time, it keeps them from sticking together.
- In a small sauce pan, combine remaining sugar cinnamon mixture with the brown sugar and butter. Bring mixture just to a boil then immediately and carefully drizzle the mixture over biscuit pieces in the Bundt pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes. (I turn mine around once during cooking to ensure even baking.)
- Allow it to sit for 5 minutes, then put a large plate on top of the Bundt pan. Flip the bread over and onto the plate. Remove Bundt pan.
- After cool, pull apart pieces of the monkey bread, eat and enjoy!