What child doesn’t like an afternoon playing with play dough? And what parent doesn’t enjoy saving a little money? Here’s a sure bet to bring a smile to everyone’s face; make your own play dough! Here are the easy instructions for unlimited and inexpensive fun!
1/2 cup of salt
1 cup of plain flour
2 tablespoons of cream of tartar
1 cup of water
1 tablespoon oil
1. Split the ingredients into two bowls and stir. Make sure it is combined well.
2. Place one of the bowls into a saucepan over a medium heat and add your food coloring. Stir well. A chemical reaction happens all of a sudden and then your gloppy mess will become quite sticky, then clumpy.
3. Ball up the mixture into Play Dough.
4. Repeat with remaining mixture and add different color.
5. Give to your children and let them use their imagination to create wonderful memories! Feel free to join in the fun.