Our 2 favorite cookies in this house are peanut butter cookies and chocolate chip cookies. When I saw the recipe for these Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies on Pinterest, I was sold. I had to try them. They did not disappoint.
1/2 cup butter, softened at room temp
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup sugar
2 tbsp milk
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 3/4 cup flour
1 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375 (F). Mix the butter, peanut butter and sugar in a bowl. (Using a Kitchen Aid mixer works very nicely.)
2. Once it is mixed into a creamy texture, add the egg, milk and vanilla. Mix well.
3. Add the flour, baking soda and salt and mix until well blended. Stir in the cup of chocolate chips.
4. Put tablespoon size drops of cookie dough on to a cookie sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
5. Cool on wire rack. Eat and enjoy! Makes about 3 dozen cookies.
* Recipe inspired by the Creative Savings Blog.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)