It’s the last week of 2014 and we’re going out with a bang. Or should I say, we’re going to try to empty the refrigerator and freezer this week. We bought a 14 lb. turkey before Thanksgiving (it was on sale for $4!) and I’m going to cook it this week. We’ll have amazing leftovers, plus I’ll get a huge empty spot in my freezer. We had a ‘leftover’ night last night just to try to get the fridge cleaned out too. How does this much food accumulate in such a short amount of time?!
What a mess — how many cool whip containers can one refrigerator hold?? And guess what? None of those containers actually has cool whip in it! So yeah, it’s time to clean out the fridge. Especially since it’ll be full of turkey after today.
Here is our menu plan for the week:
Leftover turkey, etc.
Dinner out with friends
Mexican night: Burritos and nachos
Grilled Ham & Cheese Sandwiches
Cheddar Ham & Potato Soup
Check out more amazing menu plans at Organizing Junkie! Just click on the image:
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)