These are by far the BEST Pumpkin Cookies EVER. In the ENTIRE world. Seriously. You will thank me when you make them and proceed to stuff your face with them. They are that good. And do you know what else? They are so simple to make!
Do you see this box of pumpkin bread? Well, all you need to make these cookies is this box of pumpkin bread mix, 1 egg and 1 stick of butter. That’s it. Well, and a teeny bit of cinnamon sugar. But that’s it! Simple, right? I have been making these cookies for years and my family always looks forward to indulging in them around the holidays. They have become somewhat of a tradition in our house.
Here are the instructions:
1 box of pumpkin quick bread mix (store brand or Pillsbury)
1 stick of melted butter
1/4 cup sugar
1 tsp. cinnamon
1. Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, combine bread mix, butter and egg; stir until dry particles are moistened.
2. In small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; mix well. Shape dough into 1 1/2-inch balls; roll in sugar-cinnamon mixture. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
3. Bake at 350°F for 12 to 15 minutes. Remove cookies from cookie sheets and set on wire rack until cool. Store in air tight container. Makes 24 cookies.
4. EAT AND ENJOY!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)