2-3 rolls of refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits in a tube
1 cup sugar
2 tsp cinnamon
2 sticks butter/margarine
1/2 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F)
- Prepare Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Cut each biscuit into six pieces. (Similar to cutting a pie.)
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a bowl, mix well. Drop pieces of dough in the cinnamon sugar mixture and stir gently with a large spoon. Do one biscuit (6 pieces) at a time, it keeps them from sticking together.
- In a small sauce pan, combine remaining sugar cinnamon mixture with the brown sugar and butter. Bring mixture just to a boil then immediately and carefully drizzle the mixture over biscuit pieces in the Bundt pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes. (I turn mine around once during cooking to ensure even baking.)
- Allow it to sit for 5 minutes, then put a large plate on top of the Bundt pan. Flip the bread over and onto the plate. Remove Bundt pan.
- After cool, pull apart pieces of the monkey bread, eat and enjoy!