Here is another perfect comfort food dish that everyone in the family will enjoy. My husband went back for seconds and took leftovers for lunch! That’s a sure sign it’s a winner in my house.
- 4 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 16 oz container French Onion Dip (I made my own with a dry mix and sour cream)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 12 oz egg noodles
- 1 cup crushed French fried onions
Cook egg noodles according to package directions, drain. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a casserole dish with cooking spray. Combine chicken, soup, dip, and cheese. Stir in cooked egg noodles. Pour mixture into casserole dish. Top with crushed french fried onions. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until heated through and until the onions are slightly browned. Serve with a nice vegetable on the side and enjoy!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)